Thursday 1 November 2012

Square One...

It's been a busy week...

Let me explain.

And I'll start with yesterday, for reasons I don't really know. I arrived, hopefully, for the last time at the Job Centre. I've been going there almost every Wednesday for the last nine-months. Yesterday, I signed on, to get next week's money, only to sign off.

What a momentous occasion. I'm now off benefits and Monday I go to my Hamleys training. A new era of my life starts, and its going to be a big change.

Tuesday, a review I wrote came second in it's category and that was cool and stuff.

Monday, I went shopping with HB...

I know, I have no idea where I stand. Ignores me for three-months, and then arranges shopping trips and late-lunches. Hmm...

It was a really fun day, and we spent a bit of money, but now I think I'm more than confused. And then, yesterday she just dropped by mine to borrow some DVDs and hand-back a Cake Dish of mine. It was odd, and I'm convinced I was rude on both occasions now that I think about it...but not intentionally if that's what you were thinking.

I really don't know. My mind is being lazy today...in a week's time the gang and I shall be in Venezia, and everything will be fine...

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment