Monday 12 December 2011

Christmas Lights...

I don't know why I leave it so long to post things between things, but I'll tell you November was a very busy month...

Well I say November was a bit of busy-ness but now it's December and Christmas is just around the corner. I have decorated, given gifts, received things (Thanks Tag), and sent out my Christmas Cards to the four corners of the globe believe it or not. I've sent things internationally this year. Christmas is getting big.

And with all this Christmas stuff you have to mention the food, and I had a tremendous time at the Goolliams' Flat eating and drinking and having a good time. After all Christmas is a fantastic time to spend with all the people you love most of all from HB Sauce to Pill, you're all brilliant.

Unfortunately, it's yet again that time of year to be thinking about what you're going to do in the upcoming year. And that's always frightening. At the moment I have two plans - ooooo look at me planning things. Only one of these plans I like, but the other one will probably be better for me. Either way I'm sure you'll hear about it at some point.

I hurt both physically and emotionally, and I don't know why physically. Emotionally I'm confused, and before you start Tag, no I'm not gay, I know you want me to be, but no, I'm not. Editing the NaNoWriMo thing might get my mind in order, I don't know.

Perhaps I'll get something else you requested from me done later Tag, how would you feel about that? Or maybe I'll read something. I wonder which is more likely.

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

P.S. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment