Wednesday 28 December 2011

96 Posts Later...

I have no idea why I don't really write these anymore, but it would appear that I don't as often as I did. I don't know why this is though it might be due to my lack of life at the moment. I've been job hunting in these past months while my friends all continue their employment or education and I suppose that makes me quite jealous, but not so at the same time.

Over this Christmas Season I've been sleeping in as well, though I think that's due to illness and general tiredness. I don't know why I've been tired a lot recently, but I was talking to Pill the other day and he was feeling the same, it must be an end of year thing, though I imagine it's because he's got a lot of real work to do.

I think it's safe to say that I've eaten too much, ignored my driving, and become a tremendous slob during this celebration, and that's far less than I've done before now. Though saying that, during my Mother's annual Christmas Party last Friday, HB's Aunt, and partly her Mother were encouraging me to catch HB under the Mistletoe - if you understand me. I really don't know where to stand with HB, or how she feels about the whole situation. I do know that my feels, on the other hand, have not changed in the slightest, and for that matter, they might have gotten stronger. *Sigh*

I remember why I don't write these so often now. It's because I never have anything to talk about apart from what's on my mind and in my thoughts, and she's always in my thoughts. I know I'm sad, I'm a sucker, and I'm stuck this way.

New Years is coming up, so I think it's only time for things to change in one way or the other.

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

P.S. I've been such an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment